TEAM/PLAYER FUNDRAISER. MONTANA AVALANCHE FASTPITCH - GUN RAFFLE
Purchase $100 & receive 6 regular raffle tickets and 1 HIGH ROLLER GUN ticket – VALUE OF $1000
20 GUNS IN 20 DAYS
Glock Gen4 G22 40S&W. Ruger 10/22 .22LR. Benelli Nova 12GA Tactical. Savage 17HMR. Taurus 605, 357. Remington 783 22-250 w/scope. Ruger American Rifle (caliber of choice). Glock G42 .380. Smith and Wesson Airweight .38. Remington 870 12GA. DPMS A/R 15 .223. Taurus Millennium 9mm. Ruger American 17HMR. Benelli Nova 12GA 3 1/2". Springfield XD .40S&W. Henry Lever .22LR. Uberti Cattleman 45LC. Kel Tec P11 9mm. Springfield XDS .45ACP.
High Roller Gun – spending $100 or more - Smith and Wesson SS 1911 .45ACP +/- $842 w/500 rounds of ammunition = $1000 value.
• Each raffle ticket is to be sold for $20.00. If an individual purchases 6 tickets for $100, the individual is entitled to a ‘red’ high roller gun ticket which will qualify them to be included in the High Roller Gun Drawing.
• Coaches will designate and let their team know if there are mandatory sales, and how the funds will be credited (player or team or both).
• Each Avalanche player will receive one or more books of raffle tickets. Each book is worth $300 in sales. More ticket books are available and can be obtained from your coach.
• Raffle ticket stubs and funds to your coach no later than Sunday, November 26th. Coaches will turn in all ticket stubs and deposit funds to team account by Monday, November 27th .
• Drawing will be held over the first twenty days of December, with winners being posted on our Avalanche website and FB page. High Roller Gun will be on the 20st day of the drawing.
• Sales ideas: Family, neighbors, friends. Reserve a spot at Murdochs, Bob Wards or other heavy traffic store for a half a day, set up a table for raffle sales. Credit card payments for tickets can be made by contacting Jackie at 406-240-4075 for more information.